Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 29 and Oct 04.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping, 30 Day Returns*
No Sales Tax: All states exc WY
Meet the little pocket bike that has a big attitude. The MotoTec Phantom Gas Pocket Bike was originally made for adults to have fun racing on tiny motorcycles, but have now become ultra popular with teens (13+) because of their small size and ability to fit in most car trunks.
Standing in at 23 inches in overall height, this mini motorcycle allows you to navigate the streets with ease, taking the bumps and corners with grace. Our 49cc, EPA approved, 2-stroke engine provides twice the power of a normal 4-stroke engine, so you zip through traffic with ease. With a cruising speed of up to 30 mph, you will feel like a real street racer without the heavy price tag.
Skip the gas station and cruise for 20 miles per tank from your front yard to your best friend’s house. The 1.25 liter gas tank means fewer fill-ups and more time racing friends. Cruise in comfort sitting on an adjustable seat with room for growth and enjoy the convenience of adjustable handlebars.
Produced by an EPA approved factory, every MotoTec mini motorcycle is manufactured in accordance with strict emissions standards. 100% free of plastic components, this rugged machine means business––without sacrificing fun and quality. And the most fun part? It’s street legal!
The MotoTec Phantom Pocket Bike is Perfect for cruising around your neighborhood, racing with friends and enjoying those sunny days outside. Lightweight and agile, it’s a gas-powered little pocket rocket that ensures hours of fun for both adults and children alike.
- Motor: 49cc 2-Stroke, Air Cooled, EPA Approved
- Engine Start: Pull Start
- Gas Tank: 1.25 liters
- Cruising Range: 20 miles per tank
- Fuel/Oil: Unleaded / 2-stroke Oil 32:1
- Transmission: Centrifugal (chain drive)
- Pocket Bike Size: L=40in, W=21in, H=23in
- Seat Height: 18.5in
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 170 lbs
- Frame: Ridgid Steel
- Front Tire: 90/65-6.5 Pneumatic (11 inch)
- Rear Tire: 110/50-6.5 Pneumatic (11 inch)
- Disk Brakes: Front & Rear
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Angle Adjustable, Not Height
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Box Size: 43x15x26 inches
- Box Weight: 56 lbs
No California Sales