Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 29 and Dec 04.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping, 30 Day Returns*
No Sales Tax: All states exc WY
Introducing the Motini Nano, the smallest and lightest e-bike/scooter. Based on the golden ratio design, the Motini Nano has 19 design patents and the full aluminum body is only 22lbs, combined with the battery is only 24lbs, light as a feather and can be easily lifted with one hand. Also featuring 7-inch solid puncture-proof rubber tires with a hollow design to act as suspension. The removable battery is designed according to UL's highest standards and is the only one certified by the aviation industry. It can also be used as a portable charger to charge your cell phone.
- Wheels: 7 Inches - Airless Tires
- Motor: Brushless - 36v 250W Nominal
- Body & Frame: Aerospace Aluminium 356.2
- Battery Total: 96Wh - 2.6Ah - 37V - LG Cells / Per Battery
- Max Rider Weight: 200lbs
- Braking: Regenerative + 100mm Rear Disk
- Top Speed: 12.5 mph
- Foldable: Yes
- Max Range: 6 miles per charge
- Charger: Embedded
- Charging Time: 1.5 hours
- Light: Front & Rear LED
- Climbing Grade Max: 15%
- Recyclability: 96%
- Body Dimensions: 36.6x25.6x18.8 inches
- Fold Dimensions: 25.6x17.7x9.8 inches
- Carton Dimensions: 30x11x22 inches
- Box Weight: 34 lbs
- Body Weight: 22 lbs(without battery)
- Battery Weight: 1.54 lbs
If you receive your product and it is damaged or malfunctioning, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you in making a warranty claim
with the manufacturer. Each manufacturer we collaborate with has a different warranty which you can read on the product page in the “Warranty” tab.
Motini products carry a 30 day manufacturer's warranty against defects and a 60 day warranty on parts. For further Motini warranty details please email us at email@example.com.