Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 31 and Feb 05.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping, 30 Day Returns*
No Sales Tax: All states exc WY
The EW-07 is a powerful scooter that can reach a top speed of 12 mph, travel 17 miles on a single charge and carry a rider up to 325 lbs. The best part about this powerful scooter is that it’s lightweight and portable which means taking it anywhere is as easy as it is to fold...and when we say anywhere we mean trunks, SUVs and AIRPLANES. YES, the EW-07 is airline approved! This scooter has everything you will need for a comfortable ride, including a large padded seat with a backrest, cruise control, 3-speed settings, a forward/reverse switch along with front and rear disc brakes that make stopping easier on wet surfaces and declines.
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs
- Top Speed: 12 mph
- Estimated Range: 17 miles
- Speed Settings: Three (3 mph, 5mph, 12mph)
- Front LED Light
- Turning Radius: 43”
- Ground Clearance: 6” Front, 3” Rear
- Overall Dimensions: 41.5” x 24” x 19” (LxWxH)
- Seat Dimensions: Width 17” x 11”
- Seat Type: Designer Padded Seat with Foldable Back
- EWheels Carry Bag
- Seat-to-Deck Height Range: 15”, 16”, 17”, 18”
- Tiller-to-Deck Height Range: 28” - 36”
- Battery Size: 36V, 8 amp hr 288 Watt Li-Ion Rechargeable
- Battery Charger: Off board Input Voltage: AC100V-240V, 2A
- Battery Charging Time: 1 hour
- Battery Certification: UN. PT III 3803 for airline travel
- Suspension: Front and Rear Suspension
- Brakes: Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Front Tire: 2” x 8” Solid
- Rear Tires: 1.75” x 8” Solid
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Base Weight: 67 lbs
- Frame Material: Steel & Aluminum
- Estimated Delivery: 3-10 Business Days (from purchase date)
- Free shipping: all orders over $200.00 within the lower 48 states, excluding Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO, PO Box.
- All orders shipped: directly from manufacturers within the US.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within five business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- Please enter reliable contact phone number at checkout for you will be contacted to arrange drop-off time once your order reaches your city. Delivery cannot be completed until this appointment is set.
- Avoid screening your calls in this time frame.
- Organize Someone to be at delivery address to receive and sign for item.
- Please keep pallet and all packaging materials incase you need to return item in the future.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. Ensure you inspect the contents for any visible damage, if your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf and assist you through the process.
What to do if your order's carton packaging is damaged (ripped, holes, large dents, missing items)
- Inspect the contents of the unit immediately with driver present.
- Make note on driver's paperwork of damaged unit and contact us immediately.
- NOTE: If you cannot inspect unit immediately but see there is damage please write note on carrier's paperwork "Carton damage, subject to inspection" and list any details you can.
- Please inspect contents within 48 hours of delivery and ensure details of damage reported to carrier and documented as well as you can.
What to do if the carton packaging has excessive damage and your unit is exposed.
- Do not accept delivery
- NOTE: Sign carrier's paperwork "Carton damaged and refused"
- Contact us immediately at email@example.com
Feel free to reach out for more information on anything shipping/ordering related via our online chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you order a product but it is out of stock due to damaged inventory, missing part or discrepancies with inventory synchronization from our manufacturers, no payment will be taken and we will contact you to let you know when the item will be back in stock and what other substitutes are available if you wish to have your product arrive sooner.
If you receive your product and it is damaged or malfunctioning, please email us at email@example.com so we can assist you in making a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Each manufacturer we collaborate with has a different warranty which you can read on the product page in the “Warranty” tab.
Three Year Limited Warranty
Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components, seat post and frame.
One Year Limited Warranty
One (1) Year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the Scooter is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be replaced at Ewheels discretion.
Two Month Warranty
Two (2) Months from the date of purchase on the batteries. Batteries are subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a manufacturing defect will become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normal and associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
One Month Warranty
One (1) Month from the date of purchase on the scooter’s charger.
WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Service and Labor Costs
Unless previously authorized, service calls and labor costs are NOT included or covered under any warranty. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase is always required for warranty service. Please contact Ewheels directly for any assistance in locating a service provider or to make a warranty claim.
Consumable items that may need replacing due to normal wear and tear like tires, tubes, lights, chains, upholstery and seating, brakes and brake pads, cables, fuses, buttons, shrouds and covers.
Damage, Accidental Damage and Misuse
Damaged caused by battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, acts of God, commercial use, or use other than normal, extreme riding, modifications, and alterations.
Second Hand Owners and Reselling
No warranty will be offered or honored for second-hand owners. The warranty is exclusively offered to the original purchaser.
How to make a warranty claim
Initiating A Warranty Claim
To initiate a warranty claim, please contact Ewheels service department by calling 888-571-2845, or by email at “”. Note that before any warranty claims will be fulfilled, satisfactory proof of purchase will be required, and a photo or video of the damaged part must be sent and reviewed by Ewheels.
Returning Faulty Parts
Do not return faulty parts to Ewheels without prior consent. A request for a return authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
ELECTRIC WHEELS products are warranted to the original retail purchaser, when purchased directly from an authorized ELECTRIC WHEELS reseller, to be complete and free from defects in materials and workmanship in the frame and components, except for tires and inner tubes and batteries, for a period of:
- All electric scooters: 30 days from the date of purchase
- EWHEELS branded electric bicycles and Mobility scooters : 90 days from the date of purchase
ELECTRIC WHEELS replacement/maintenance parts & accessories: 30 days from the date of purchase/receipt when purchased directly from ELECTRIC WHEELS.
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories. All products must be returned in good condition, to ensure a credit.
- Complete the return reason questionnaire and include it in the return package.
- Before sending your return shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package.
Send the return package to the following address:
750 E. Covey Lane, Suite 135
Phoenix, AZ 85024
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- It is recommended that you use UPS whenever possible for your return. Retain the return Tracking Number to monitor delivery status.
- To receive a refund or credit, items must be returned within 10 days of original shipment date.
- Credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser.
- If you have assembled the product, dissemble it before shipment using the original protective packaging materials.
- Package the disassembled item(s) securely in original product packaging, whenever possible. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories. All products must be returned in good condition, to insure a refund or credit.
- Complete the return reason questionnaire that was included with your packing slip. Remove the mailing label portion and include the remainder of the slip in the return package.
- Contact a Customer Service Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on arranging a freight delivery pickup for your items. Please have your customer ID number located on your packing list available when you call.
- You must be present at the location and time of pickup. All packaged item(s) must be at the front door for the freight driver.
- To receive a refund or credit, items must be returned within 15 days of original shipment date.
- Credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser.
- All electric scooters: 30 days from the date of purchase
- EWHEELS branded electric bicycles and Mobility scooters : 90 days from the date of purchase\
- Shipping charges included in the Purchase Price of the Merchandise are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Specific Warranty Items
Batteries (factory-installed in an ELECTRIC WHEELS bike, scooter or conversion kit) are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (30) days from the date of purchase. The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, or normal wear. Batteries purchased as maintenance or accessory parts are warranted for 30 days from the date of purchase/receipt when purchased directly from ELECTRIC WHEELS.
Items Not Covered
Warranties are limited to replacement of parts and/or products determined by ELECTRIC WHEELS, at its sole discretion, to be defective. In cases where multiple components are missing, you may be redirected to the retailer for assistance.
ELECTRIC WHEELS Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to the following: Normal wear and tear; any damage, failure, and/or loss caused by accident, shipping, misuse, neglect, abuse, and/or failure to follow instructions or warnings as stated on the product or in the applicable owner’s manual or other printed materials provided with the product; damage, failure and/or loss caused by the use of the product for stunt riding, ramp jumping, competition, off-road use, acrobatics, trick riding or other similar activities, water damage, or use in any other manner for which such products were not specifically designed.
This warranty does not apply to any products or components, mechanical and/or electrical, which have in any way been altered from their original configuration by any person. ELECTRIC WHEELS will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure, or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
The ELECTRIC WHEELS Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to any ELECTRIC WHEELS product used for rental or commercial purposes unless the specific product is designated, labeled, or marketed by ELECTRIC WHEELS as acceptable for rental or commercial use.
The ELECTRIC WHEELS Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to any ELECTRIC WHEELS product sold by a non-authorized reseller or retailer.
The ELECTRIC WHEELS Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to any replacement, maintenance or accessory parts not sold directly by ELECTRIC WHEELS to the original retail purchaser.
Those parts and/or products that are determined by ELECTRIC WHEELS to be defective and to qualify for warranty replacement will be provided at no charge, only after a valid warranty claim is processed by ELECTRIC WHEELS Customer Service Department. Warranty claims must be made by the original purchaser by contacting the ELECTRIC WHEELS Customer Service by email at email@example.com within the warranty period (stated above). Standard Shipping & Handling fees will apply to all orders placed for warranty parts and/or products and will be charged to the customer/warranty claimant at the time said parts and/or products are shipped from ELECTRIC WHEELS.
ELECTRIC WHEELS, at its sole discretion, has the option of replacing with a new part, or factory re-certified part. The Limited Warranty stated herein is in lieu of and expressly excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether expressed or implied by law or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any warranties for merchantability and/or fitness for any particular purpose. ELECTRIC WHEELS shall in no event be liable or responsible for incidental or consequential losses, damages or expenses in connection with their products. The liability of ELECTRIC WHEELS hereunder is expressly limited to the replacement of goods complying with this warranty or at the sole discretion of ELECTRIC WHEELS to the repayment of an amount equivalent to the purchase price of the product in question.
Parts and Repairs
Please contact an authorized Dealer or ELECTRIC WHEELS Customer Service directly with any parts and repairs questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tires and inner tubes are warranted to be free from manufacturing and material defects for 30 days. The tire and inner tube warranty does not include damage from normal road hazards, flat tires, tire cuts and the like, skid wear or blowouts from over inflation or another such misuse, or normal wear.
EW-07 in ACTION!