Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 29 and Dec 04.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping, 30 Day Returns*
No Sales Tax: All states exc WY
EMOJO CADDY PRO Electric Trike is the upgraded version of the best-selling EMOJO caddy featuring a 500W DC Brushless motor that gives you plenty of power when cruising down the street and the 48V Lithium-Ion battery gives you an impressive 35 miles per charge. The large rear rack allows you to haul up to 320 lbs of rider and gear! With a basket on the front and a huge basket in the rear, this trike is perfect for carrying your beloved furry friend and all of your groceries.
This new Emojo Caddy Pro is loaded with amazing advanced features as 7 Speed Transmission and Hydraulic Brakes, also a large seat with a backrest that supports your back during the ride.
POWERFUL & CAPABLE
Powered by a 500W motor and 48V battery, the front basket and oversized rear cargo are ideal for carrying heavy stuffs, storing groceries and shopping duties or giving your pet a ride.
SAFE & SUPER COOL
The aluminum alloy frame weighs about 70lbs with battery, the entire trike is rated for an impressive 320lb capacity altogether. It can cruise at a top speed of 20 MPH and travel up to 35 miles on a single charge!
Equipped with three unique fat tires that allow riders to travel not only on city streets, but some trails, beaches, and even a golf course. With the Caddy Trike, there are no limits to your outdoor adventures!
Great quality guarantee & limited one-year manufacturer's warranty included. please contact us if you have any questions.
LCD display is not water-resistant- don't drive in the rain!
|Motor type||DC Brushless|
|Rated Voltage||48 V|
|Maximum speed||20 MPH|
|Battery range||35 Miles|
|Battery charging time||4 - 6hours|
|Dimensions (inch)||78.5L X 29.8 W X 47.6 H|
|Max. user weight||300 lbs|
|Vehicle weight||90 lbs (with battery)|
|Front brake type||Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear brake type||Hydraulic Disc|
|Tire size (Fr)/ (Rr)||4.0 20" rear / 4.0 24" front|
If you receive your product and it is damaged or malfunctioning, please email us at email@example.com so we can assist you in making a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Each manufacturer we collaborate with has a different warranty which you can read on the product page in the “Warranty” tab.
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as information from the retailer where you purchased the vehicle from.
The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
- Frame, Suspension, Motor: 1 year for parts. 3 months for labor.
- Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts.
- Battery: Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence, or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
- General: The bicycle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
- Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDs, fuses, etc.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence, or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident, or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Never registered your ebike
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel, and water
- If the bicycle is used as a rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding, and other hazards.
- Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity.
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass, debris, sharp rocks or other foreign objects.
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated ramps.
- If vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
For any questions about your warranty or to make any claims please Email: info@ebikecentric or firstname.lastname@example.org