Quietkat Return Policy
Return & Refund Policy- Key points (Non-Defective Orders)
- 30-Day return policy
- 15% cancellation fee on all orders canceled before shipping.
- 20% Restocking fee on all non-defective orders returned.
- No cover for damage caused by the consumer.
- 1 year, 1000-mile limited warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its battery, controller and motor assembly. QuietKat frames come with a lifetime warranty.
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the carton upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damaged or Defective Items:
Email us at email@example.com. Please supply the order number and item number from your original confirmation e-mail, as well as your phone number. Ebikecentric will make every reasonable effort to assist you by either providing replacement parts or technical assistance to solve the problem.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RA number.
- Provide us with your order information and reason for the return.
- Returns must include the issued RA Number on the box and will not be accepted without this number.
- Then return your product, in its original box with all tags, accessories, manuals, stickers, and accessories within 30 days of the purchase date for an exchange or refund.
- Non-defective returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns without the complete original packaging will not be accepted.
- Shipping and handling is non-refundable except in the case of defective merchandise.
- Shipping and insurance for returned merchandise must be prepaid by the customer via UPS or FedEx.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks from the date we receive the return for credit check. This refund will be less your original shipping fee as well as the 20% restocking fee.